Start with Talent, Finish with Strength
Bring Your Best to Work: A Virtual Strengths Workshop
September 29, 2022 | 12:00 – 1:30 ET
Presented by McFarlin Stanford's Tracy Wallingford, PCC, and Megan Parker, both Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches, this workshop helps your team members unlock the power of their natural talents, understand how to develop them into strengths and leave ready to put them to work for your organization.
- Take the CliftonStrengths 34 assessment to identify their natural talents and strengths (code included - $49.99 value).
- Complete short pre-work assignment to review their results and learn more about their Top 5 Strengths
- Attend a 90-minute Zoom workshop to understand the Strengths philosophy, recognize the role their talents play in both their professional and personal lives and identify strategies to apply their talents at work.
- Walk away with customized reports detailing what talents and strengths participants bring to their organization and what they need from their managers and co-workers to bring their best to work.
- Earn a certificate of completion to display and share their strengths with their team, and access to the Gallup App for further reflection and learning opportunities.
Organizations can send one or more team members to the workshop. Send three or more and we will create a customized team report and set up a company-specific breakout exercise for your team members to share with each other during the workshop. If you would prefer an exclusive team session for your company employees only, please contact us for a custom quote.
Lean into your strengths to support both individual growth and your growth as an organization.
September 29, 2022 from 12:00 – 1:30 ET
Registration Deadline: September 24, 2022